|Nina Ivarsen||Lin Karsten||Ivar A. Garmann||Eirik Pedersen||Marit Thom Kvale|
Veff (Veritas Funksjonærforbund) is an employee organization only for employees in DNV GL. VEFF Norway holds 1000 members and was established more than 37 years ago..
- VEFF organizes employees in DNV GL Denmark, and are about 200 members.
- VEFF offers membership to workers in all groups in DNV GL – also management; we are working for a non-discriminatory workplace.
- VEFF organises 50% of the civil engineers and engineers in DNV GL Norway.
- VEFF members are ensured participation and influence their own work.
- VEFF is headquartered in Hovik, in addition, we have representatives in all DNV GL offices.
- VEFF is a knowledge and learning organization that is adapted to future challenges in the workplace.
- VEFF sees all their members as knowledge workers, and shall protect each member within the local organisation.
- VEFF will in the coming period be a clear voice for members’ interests, allowing all members to experience a sense of belonging in a common culture.
- Chairperson of VEFF is the Chair of GEF (Global Employee Forum)
- Chairperson of VEFF is also elected employee representative in the Board of Directors from 2016